Stone built cottage to rent next to a sandy beach
Traditional breton cottage for your holidays on the 'cote de granit rose' near Trebeurden
This 17th century property has 5 rooms on two levels
Ground floor (access via steps) you have:
- One independent kitchen
- The living-dining room with a large stone fireplace
- 1 bathroom (shower only)
- 1 double bedroom
- Separate toilets
- 1 double bedroom looking onto the living room
- 1 twin bedded room
Patio (35 m²) with garden furniture
Private garden (2800m²), parking
- 4 ring stove, oven, microwave, dish washer,washing machinecoffee maker, toaster and electric kettle
- audio tape player, cd, radio,stereo system, satellite TV, internet access, wifi
- Baby cot and child's highchair available - Linen rental possible
- Condiments provided (oil, vinegar, salt, pepper)and all you need for washing (linen, dishes).
Maximum : 5 persons (children or babies included)
Children welcome, unsuitable for elderly or disabled people.
For safety reasons and for the comfort of future guests, smoking is not permitted inside the house. No pets or animals of any sort are to be taken into the house.